Individuals harmed or injured as a result of a car accident may be entitled to monetary compensation for all damages that resulted from the accident. Many accident victims will suffer debilitating injuries, property damages, and may lose income from missed work.
It is imperative that attorneys with experience and specialization in the field of car accident law represent individuals who have been harmed in car accidents. Insurance companies oftentimes try to take advantage of unrepresented claimants by settling their claims for much less than the claims are actually worth. Our firm will ensure that your claim is prosecuted vigorously and that your rights and interests are protected.
Individuals harmed as a result of a car accident may be entitled to the following forms of compensation, including but not limited to:
- Payment of Your Medical Treatment and Bills
- Compensation for Future Medical Treatment
- Pain and Suffering
- Repair or Replace Your Damaged Vehicle
- Rental Car Reimbursement
- Loss of Use of Your Vehicle
- Loss of Income / Earnings
- Future Loss of Income / Earnings
- Punitive Damagesroducts Liability
- If you or someone you know has been injured or harmed in a car accident, please call Adamson | Ahdoot now for your FREE CONSULTATION.
- Call us today: (310) 888-0024