Dog Bite Cases
Victims of dog bites and dog attacks may be entitled to recovery and compensation from the dog owners. Dog owners have a responsibility to maintain their pets in a manner that will reduce or prevent their aggressive actions and to protect others from any potential aggression.
Our attorneys are experienced and skilled in protecting victims of dog bites and dog attacks. We will ensure that your claim will be prosecuted vigorously and that your rights and interests are fully protected.
Victims of dog bites and dog attacks may be entitled to the following forms of compensation or damages, including but not limited to:
- Payment of Your Medical Treatment and Bills
- Compensation for Future Medical Treatment
- Pain and Suffering
- Loss of Income / Earnings
- Future Loss of Income / Earnings
- Punitive Damages
- If you or someone you know has been injured or harmed as a result of a dog or animal attack, please call Adamson | Ahdoot now for your FREE CONSULTATION.
- Call us today: (310) 888-0024