Individuals harmed or injured as a result of a motorcycle accident may be entitled to monetary compensation for all damages that resulted from the accident. Many accident victims will suffer debilitating injuries, property damage, and may lose income from missed work.
Motorcycle accidents are in many ways different from car accidents; they usually are more complex and result in more severe injuries. Therefore, it is imperative that individuals who have been harmed in motorcycle accidents be represented by attorneys with experience and specialization in representing motorcycle accident victims. Insurance companies oftentimes try to take advantage of unrepresented claimants by settling their claims for much less than the claims are worth. Our firm will ensure that your claim be prosecuted vigorously and that your rights and interests are protected.
Individuals harmed as a result of a motorcycle accident may be entitled to the following forms of compensation, including but not limited to:
- Payment of Your Medical Treatment and Bills
- Compensation for Future Medical Treatment
- Pain and Suffering
- Repair or Replace Your Damaged Vehicle
- Rental Car Reimbursement
- Loss of Use of Your Vehicle
- Loss of Income / Earnings
- Future Loss of Income / Earnings
- Punitive Damages
- If you or someone you know has been injured or harmed in a motorcycle accident, please call Adamson | Ahdoot now for your FREE CONSULTATION.
- Call us today: (310) 888-0024