Common Carrier (Bus, Train, Metrorail, Etc.)
Individuals harmed or injured on, or as a result of, a common carrier such as a bus, train, or Metrorail may be entitled to monetary compensation for all damages that resulted from the accident. Many accident victims will suffer debilitating injuries, property damage, and may lose income from missed work.
Common carrier accidents are often times more complex and time sensitive due to the fact that public entities may be involved. Buses, trains, and Metrorails can be extremely dangerous to other drivers and / or pedestrians because of their massive size and weight. It is imperative that individuals who have been harmed in common carrier accidents be represented by attorneys with experience and specialization in representing victims of common carrier accidents. Our firm will ensure that your claim be prosecuted vigorously and that your rights and interests are protected.
Individuals harmed as a result of common / carrier accidents may be entitled to the following forms of compensation, including but not limited to:
- Payment of Your Medical Treatment and Bills
- Compensation for Future Medical Treatment
- Pain and Suffering
- Repair or Replace Your Damaged Vehicle
- Rental Car Reimbursement
- Loss of Use of Your Vehicle
- Loss of Income / Earnings
- Future Loss of Income / Earnings
- If you or someone you know has been injured or harmed on or by a bus, train, or Metrorail accident, please call Adamson | Ahdoot now for your FREE CONSULTATION.
- Call us today: (310) 888-0024