Premises Liability / Slip and Falls
If a property owner knew of or should have known about the existence of a dangerous condition that gave rise to an injury, and that property owner did not take reasonable measures to prevent or repair that dangerous condition, then the injured individual may have a right to compensation.
Many accident victims will suffer debilitating injuries, property damage, and may lose income from missed work as a result of dangerous conditions or slip and fall accidents.
Premises liability and slip and fall accident law is a complex and litigious area of law. It is imperative that individuals who have been harmed in these types of accidents be represented by attorneys with experience and specialization in representing victims of dangerous conditions and slip and falls. Our firm will ensure that your claim be prosecuted vigorously and that your rights and interests are protected.
Individuals harmed as a result of dangerous conditions or slip and fall accidents may be entitled to the following forms of compensation, including but not limited to:
- Payment of Your Medical Treatment and Bills
- Compensation for Future Medical Treatment
- Pain and Suffering
- Loss of Income / Earnings
- Future Loss of Income / Earnings
- Punitive Damages
- If you or someone you know has been injured or harmed as a result of a dangerous condition on premises, or a slip and fall accident, please call Adamson | Ahdoot now for your FREE CONSULTATION.
- Call us today: (310) 888-0024