Manufacturers or resellers may be liable to a consumer for damages and injuries caused by their product if they negligently designed or manufactured the product and / or failed to adequately warn consumers.
Product liability law is complex and oftentimes litigious. Many times there are multiple victims of the same product defect and therefore multiple plaintiffs, or a class of plaintiffs, bringing similar claims.
It is imperative that individuals with products liability claims be represented by attorneys that are experienced and skilled in this highly specialized field of law. Big manufacturers and resellers oftentimes try to take advantage of unrepresented claimants by attempting to settle their cases early on for far less than what the cases are actually worth.
Individuals harmed or injured as a result of a product defect may be entitled to the following forms of compensation or damages, including but not limited to:
- Payment of Your Medical Treatment and Bills
- Compensation for Future Medical Treatment
- Pain and Suffering
- Property Damages
- Loss of Income / Earnings
- Future Loss of Income / Earnings
- Punitive Damages
- If you or someone you know has been injured or harmed as a result of a defective product, please call Adamson | Ahdoot now for your FREE CONSULTATION.
- Call us today: (310) 888-0024