Truck / Big Rig Accidents
Individuals harmed or injured as a result of a truck / big rig accident may be entitled to monetary compensation for all damages that resulted from the accident. Many accident victims will suffer debilitating injuries, property damage, and may lose income from missed work.
Commercial trucks such as 18-wheelers, semi-trucks, tractor trailers, and big rigs can be extremely dangerous to other drivers and / or pedestrians because of their massive size and weight. It is imperative that individuals who have been harmed in truck / big rig accidents be represented by attorneys with experience and specialization in representing victims of truck / big rig accidents. Commercial vehicles and their drivers are oftentimes the responsibility of an employer and covered by insurance policies with commercial coverage. Our firm will ensure that your claim be prosecuted vigorously and that your rights and interests are protected.
Individuals harmed as a result of a truck / big rig accident may be entitled to the following forms of compensation, including but not limited to:
- Payment of Your Medical Treatment and Bills
- Compensation for Future Medical Treatment
- Pain and Suffering
- Repair or Replace Your Damaged Vehicle
- Rental Car Reimbursement
- Loss of Use of Your Vehicle
- Loss of Income / Earnings
- Future Loss of Income / Earnings
- Punitive Damagesroducts Liability
- If you or someone you know has been injured or harmed on or by a bus, train, or Metrorail accident, please call Adamson | Ahdoot now for your FREE CONSULTATION.
- Call us today: (310) 888-0024