Arash treats every one of his clients with the attention and respect that they deserve. His dedication and hard work have resulted in multi-million-dollar settlements and verdicts. He is always available to speak with his clients to help them understand the litigation process.
Since 2003, Arash has dedicated himself to litigation and jury trials. He started his career with mass tort, toxic tort, habitability and product liability cases. He has managed hundreds of high exposure mesothelioma cases from inception through trial, obtaining favorable results for his clients.
In 2013, Arash was honored by being selected as a participant in the Los Angeles County Bar’s Trial Advocacy Program. After proving himself as a capable trial attorney, Arash served as a volunteer prosecutor for the Los Angeles City Attorney’s office. A distinct honor bestowed only upon the most qualified and ethical trial attorneys.
After 10 years of toxic tort trials, Arash started handling catastrophic personal injury and wrongful death cases. These cases include premises liability, Traumatic Brain Injury, breach of habitability, mold, construction accidents, and automobile accidents.
- J.D., 2002, Southwestern University School of Law
- B.A., 1998, University of California, Los Angeles
- California State Bar, 2003
- United States District Court – Central District
- United States District Court – Northern District
- United States District Court – Southern District
- Fluent in Farsi
- Super Lawyers, Southern California edition of Super Lawyers – 2009 to present
- Los Angeles City Attorneys – Trial Advocacy Program
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles, Member
- Consumer Attorneys of California, Member