After earning his law degree from Loyola Law School and being admitted to the California State Bar, Christopher started his legal career as an associate at a plaintiff’s employment law firm. During his time there, he handled a wide range of labor and employment matters, including disability, harassment, and wage and hour cases. During this time, Christopher also learned how the law can help even the playing field for individuals who normally would not have the means to fight back.
Today, as one of the founding partners of Adamson Ahdoot LLP, Christopher remains passionate about helping others. The most important and rewarding aspect of his job is the ability to use the tools of the law to hold someone accountable for wrongful conduct.
Give the firm a call at (877) 871-3265 and schedule a free consultation with Christopher Adamson.
Extensive Experience in Civil Litigation Cases
Christopher’s years of knowledge and experience allow him to provide his clients with the highest level of legal service. He prides himself on having in-depth knowledge of the law and he strives to stay up-to-date on new developments. Christopher provides clients with the personal attention they deserve and he works zealously to help them achieve justice.
Below are some of Christopher’s many affiliations and awards:
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles, Member
- Consumer Attorneys of California, Member
- The American Association for Justice, Member
- California Employment Lawyers Association, Member
- Gerry Spence Trial Lawyers College
- John M. Langston Bar Association, Member
- 2022 Southern California Super Lawyers
- 2021 Southern California Super Lawyers
- 2020 Southern California Super Lawyers
- 2019 Southern California Super Lawyers
- 2018 Southern California Super Lawyers
- 2017 Southern California Super Lawyers
- 2016 Southern California Super Lawyers
- 2015 Southern California Rising Stars
- 2014 Southern California Rising Stars
- 2013 Southern California Rising Stars
He is also admitted to practice in all of the courts in California and the United States District Court for the Central District of California.
Contact Adamson Ahdoot LLP Today
If you are searching for a compassionate Los Angeles attorney who can skillfully represent you in civil litigation cases, don’t hesitate to contact Christopher Adamson. He is responsive, approachable, and prepared to utilize his extensive experience on your behalf.
To get started, schedule a free case evaluation when you call the firm at (877) 871-3265.