Car Collision Occurred on Highway 178

A traffic incident took place on Highway 178 in Kern River canyon on Sunday, September 25th. The accident occurred near Willow Springs Creek. A car was seen trying to overtake other cars in the vicinity while they were performing a turn.

While the car succeeded in this, it then immediately crashed into a pick-up truck in front of it. One of the involved vehicles was equipped with a dashcam that captured the entire incident. The video of the accident was posted to social media.

Who Can Get Sued in A Car Accident?

Usually, the party that gets sued in a car accident is known as the at-fault party – which means that it is the person who caused the incident to happen. This person can be a driver or even a pedestrian. It can even be a law enforcement officer.

However, it is also possible to sue other parties if you are involved in a single-vehicle incident instead. In this type of incident, you can pursue a lawsuit against the owner of the premises where your accident occurs. If you’re not sure who is the party to sue in your car accident case, you can call us for a free consultation at (877) 871-3256, available 24/7.

Source: KGET

Office Locations

Los Angeles (Headquarters)
1150 S. Robertson Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90035

San Jose
3165 Olin Ave #2, San Jose, CA 95117

9711 Holland St #1, Bakersfield, CA 93312

8895 Research Dr Suite 100, Irvine, CA 92618

980 9th Street, 16th Floor, Sacramento, CA 95814

San Francisco
75 Broadway, 2nd Floor, San Francisco, CA 94111

Phone: (800) 310-1606

Hablamos Español

Available 24/7!

Areas Serving: State of California