One Left Injured After 5 Freeway Crash

A two-vehicle collision was reported on 5 Freeway on Monday, November 2nd. Los Angeles County Fire Department was the first responder at the scene. The accident happened at about 7:15 a.m., near Gorman Road. One person was left injured from the crash and required aid from fire crews to extricate them from the wreckage of the crash. They were brought to the nearest hospital with the help of an air ambulance, which was requested by the victim. No other person was injured in the crash.

What Kind of Damage Can You Claim Under Personal Injury Claims?

There are several damages that you can claim if you file a personal injury claim as a victim of a car accident. First, you can file damages for your medical bills. Any medical treatment incurred in the present and even the future, that is caused by the car accident can be claimed in a personal injury case. You can also file damages for any property that was broken due to the accident. Additionally, you can also file damages for emotional trauma, loss of income, and others, depending on your case. To get a lawyer’s insight on what kind of damages can you claim in your personal injury case, call us at (800) 310-1606 for a free consultation today.

Source: Hometown Station

Office Locations

Los Angeles (Headquarters)
1150 S. Robertson Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90035

San Jose
3165 Olin Ave #2, San Jose, CA 95117

9711 Holland St #1, Bakersfield, CA 93312

8895 Research Dr Suite 100, Irvine, CA 92618

980 9th Street, 16th Floor, Sacramento, CA 95814

San Francisco
75 Broadway, 2nd Floor, San Francisco, CA 94111

Phone: (800) 310-1606

Hablamos Español

Available 24/7!

Areas Serving: State of California